Eco Tiny Home Models
Lifestyle Series 7200GB
This Lifestyle Series is our most popular design because it has 3 bedrooms, one of which is on the ground floor. It includes kitchen, bathroom, lounge/dining, two loft sleeping areas and ample storage. The perfect size for permanent living, holiday accommodation, weekend retreat or Air B&B rental.
Graduate Series 6000DLS
This Tiny Home design comes with a skillion roof feature creating increased space in the loft area. Enjoy all the usual features including kitchen, bathroom, lounge/dining area, storage stairs, master loft and the additional single loft. Perfect for permanent living, guest house, Air B&B rental or weekend retreat.
Independent Series 4800
Our Independent Series includes kitchen, bathroom, lounge/dining, sleeping area and ample storage. It contains all you need for permanent living or other options like holiday rental, Air B&B rental, guest house or extra space for a growing family.
Studio Series 3600NL
Our Studio Series 3600NL is perfect for the extra space you may need for temporary accommodation or sleeping quarters when there’s no room left in the house! Includes full ensuite with shower, flushing toilet, vanity basin and mirror cabinet. Main area can be designed to include either bedroom, kitchenette and or laundry.
Top reasons to go ‘Tiny’ with us:
Stylish and spacious tiny homes with quality finish.
Custom designs at no additional charge.
We deliver Australia wide.
Affordable, alternative housing solution.
Sustainable low-impact living.
No council DA required *
Experienced staff in home building and design.
What is a Tiny Home?
A Tiny Home is a new way to build in a sustainable way. Conventional homes are fixed to the ground, whereas a Tiny Home is built on top of a steel chassis with axles, wheels, braking system and tow hitch. It is classed as a registered trailer/caravan. Unlike conventional caravans, a Tiny Home is designed to look like a house.
Why a Tiny Home?
- Tiny Homes are a sustainable and a low-impact type of living.
- You can live a flexible life, without the restrictions of a fixed dwelling.
- Tiny Homes are relatively lower in costs than a traditional home, so you can live debt-free more easily.
- Our Tiny Homes are custom built to meet your individual needs.
- They are built off site and delivered so you don’t have to experience the construction noise or mess.
- Our Tiny Homes are a registered caravan, so in most cases they are exempt from local council approvals (NSW) saving you time and money.
- A Tiny Home can provide a low-cost living option in places where the housing market is too great.