Tiny House Models And Trailers
Lifestyle Series 7200GB
This Lifestyle Series is our most popular design because it has 3 bedrooms, one of which is on the ground floor. It includes kitchen, bathroom, lounge/dining, two loft sleeping areas and ample storage. The perfect size for permanent living, holiday accommodation, weekend retreat or Airbnb rental.
Graduate Series 6000DLS
Enjoy all the features including kitchen, bathroom, lounge/dining area, storage stairs, master loft and the additional single loft. Perfect for permanent living, guest house, Airbnb rental or weekend retreat.
Independent Series 4800
Our Independent Series includes kitchen, bathroom, lounge/dining, sleeping area and ample storage. It contains all you need for permanent living or other options like holiday rental, Airbnb rental, guest house or extra space for a growing family.
Studio Series 3600NL
Our Studio Series 3600NL is perfect for the extra space you may need for temporary accommodation or sleeping quarters when there’s no room left in the house! Includes full ensuite with shower, flushing toilet, vanity basin and mirror cabinet. Main area can be designed to include either bedroom, kitchenette and or laundry.
Tiny House Solar Trailers
A solar trailer is a great way to provide power to your property when a regular roof top installation is just not possible. They can be positioned up to 50m away from your power need and orientated to perfectly capture the sun. You can even move the solar to suit summer or winter light conditions.
Tiny House Trailers
If you want to build your own tiny home we can help you out by getting you started with the trailer. These trailers provide the perfect tiny home base from which you can build your own tiny home.
Top reasons to go ‘Tiny’ with us:
Stylish and spacious tiny homes with quality finish.
Custom designs at no additional charge.
We deliver Australia wide.
Affordable, alternative housing solution.
Sustainable low-impact living.
No council DA required *
Experienced staff in home building and design.
What is a Tiny House?
A Tiny Home is a new way to build in a sustainable way. Conventional homes are fixed to the ground, whereas a Tiny Home is built on top of a steel chassis with axles, wheels, braking system and tow hitch.
Park it in your back yard for extra accommodation or travel with it to your holiday destination. It is classed as a registered trailer/caravan. Unlike conventional caravans, a Tiny Home is designed to look like a house.
Why a Tiny House?
- Tiny Homes are a sustainable and a low-impact type of living.
- You can live a flexible life, without the restrictions of a fixed dwelling.
- Tiny Homes are relatively lower in costs than a traditional home, so you can live debt-free more easily.
- Our Tiny Homes are custom built to meet your individual needs.
- They are built off site and delivered so you don’t have to experience the construction noise or mess.
- Our Tiny Homes are a registered caravan, so in most cases they are exempt from local council approvals (NSW) saving you time and money.
- A Tiny Home can provide a low-cost living option in places where the housing market is too great.