If you would like to purchase a Tiny Home, there are a few ways you can do it:
- Visit our workshop and purchase a demo model we have on display. Simply pay the purchase price and you can tow it home that day! If you require our delivery service, upon payment we will book in the next available date.
- Place an order of a Tiny Home from the models available on the website. If you like a design we have built in the past, let us know the model name and we can issue the contract for its purchase. Once a contract is signed and the non refundable booking fee payment is made your name will be added to our build schedule. Currently our company builds 4 Tiny Homes per month and you can choose any available completion date up to two years in advance.
- Custom design a Tiny Home to meet your specific requirements. If you are looking for something a little different from our base models, simply visit our custom design page for details. Your custom Tiny Home will join the build schedule in the same way as a base model.
The typical construction time to complete a Tiny Home is 12 weeks. To find out the next available completion date available on our build schedule please contact our office.
For our custom design Tiny Home builds we offer progress payments as follows:
- Booking Fee (non-refundable) $15,000.00 (secures your position on our build schedule)
- Stage 1 – Confirmation of Custom Design $2,500.00
- Stage 2 – Base Trailer
- Stage 3 – Timber Frame
- Stage 4 – Lock Up
- Stage 5 – Completion Ready for Pick Up
An inquiry won't impact your credit score
If you need advice about insuring your tiny home we recommend you get in touch with Paul Bentvelzen at Ian Hewitt & Associates. Paul will be able to find you the best insurer for your tiny home because Paul owns a Tiny Home!