If you would like to purchase a Tiny Home, there are a few ways you can do it:
- Visit our workshop and purchase a demo model we have on display. Simply pay the purchase price and you can tow it home that day! If you require our delivery service, upon payment we will book in the next available date.
- Place an order of a Tiny Home from the models available on the website. If you like a design we have build in the past, let us know the model name and we can issue the contract for its purchase. Once a contract is signed and the first progress payment is made your name will be added to our build schedule. Currently our company builds 3 Tiny Homes per month and you can choose any available completion date up to two years in advance.
- Custom design a Tiny Home to meet your specific requirements. If you are looking for something a little different from our base models, simply visit our custom design page for details. Your custom Tiny Home will join the build schedule in the same way as a base model.
The typical construction time to complete a Tiny Home is 12 weeks. To find out the next available completion date available on our build schedule please contact our office.
For all our Tiny Home builds, whether an existing model or a custom design, we offer five simple progress payments as follows:
- 20% Deposit
- 20% Completion of steel trailer
- 20% Completion of timber frame
- 20% Completion of ‘lock up’ (external shell)
- 20% Completion of tiny home ready for delivery
If you are looking for finance, there are a number of items to remember. Our Tiny Homes are legally classed as caravans and are issued with a Vehicle Identification Number (VIN). Your personal credit will determine what type of finance you can get from a bank. Some typical options available are – caravan loan, line of credit, personal loan, extension of an existing mortgage (you must have enough equity in an existing property to qualify). Finance is available through a number of different sources. You could contact your bank, or we recommend Peter Delaney from Home Affordability Solutions:
Web site: www.yourhas.com.au
Phone: 02 8188488
Our Tiny Homes are legally classed as caravans so when it comes to insuring your Tiny it should be insured as a caravan. All our Tiny Homes are issued with a vehicle Identification Number (VIN) which is generally all the information you will be required to obtain a quote.