If you would like to purchase a Tiny Home, there are a few ways you can do it:
- One of the best ways to see which model will work best for you is to visit our factory and we will take you on a tour of our tiny homes.
- When you have made a decision about the model you like, we can issue the contract for its purchase. Once a contract is signed a booking fee of $15,000.00 should be paid to secure your build on our build schedule. Currently our company builds 4 Tiny Homes per month and you can choose any available completion date up to two years in advance.
- If you are looking for something a little different from our base models you can book a design meeting with our designer to go through your specific requirements.
The typical construction time to complete a Tiny Home is 12 weeks. To find out the next available completion date available on our build schedule, please contact our office.
For our custom Tiny Home builds we offer progress payments as follows:
- Booking Fee (non-refundable) $15,000.00 (secures your position on our build schedule)
- Stage 1 – Confirmation of Custom Design $2,500.00
- Stage 2 – Base Trailer
- Stage 3 – Timber Frame
- Stage 4 – Lock Up
- Stage 5 – Completion Ready for Pick Up
If you are looking for finance, there are a number of items to remember. Our Tiny Homes are legally classed as caravans and are issued with a Vehicle Identification Number (VIN). Your personal credit will determine what type of finance you can get from a bank. Some typical options available are – caravan loan, line of credit, personal loan, extension of an existing mortgage (you must have enough equity in an existing property to qualify).
Click here for information about a loan through HandyPay
Our Tiny Homes are legally classed as caravans so when it comes to insuring your Tiny it should be insured as a caravan. All our tiny homes are issued with a vehicle Identification Number (VIN) which is generally all the information you will be required to obtain a quote.
If you need advice about insuring your tiny home we recommend you get in touch with Paul Bentvelzen at Ian Hewitt & Associates. Paul will be able to find you the best insurer for your tiny home because Paul owns a Tiny Home!