Have you ever wondered what it’s like to live in a Tiny Home?
If you would like to see first hand what it is like to live in a tiny home before you commit to buying one for yourself, why not rent one out for a night? See the list of places below available. All of them offer fantastic locations to get away for the weekend. To make a booking simply follow the link the tiny home that most appeals to you.
Make sure you keep your receipt, as we will reimburse you one-night stay in any of the tiny homes available for rent if you decide to make a purchase of your very own tiny home from us.
- Luxury short-stay off-grid eco tiny houses that sleep 2-4
- 2-3 hours drive from Sydney, Canberra & Wollongong
- Temporary pop-up location remains secret until booking
- Address, information and direction pack sent on booking
- Bring only food and drinks. We look after everything else
- 2 beds, linen/towels, hot shower and toilet included
- Site specific wildlife & activities (kangaroos, wombats, horse riding, hiking…)
The Tallarook Tiny Home is beautifully designed and is located on a 50 acre property surrounded by native Australian bushland, with a kilometre of river frontage on the unique Clyde River (or Bhundoo as the local Aboriginal people call it). Tallarook makes for a perfect retreat in the beautiful South Coast Region, NSW.
Here you will experience off the grid living with all the luxury inclusions needed to make a getaway truly relaxing.
We are nestled between the mountains, lake and the sea in charming Central Tilba, NSW. Tilba Lake Camp offers guests peace and relaxation in a private and exclusive setting.
The perfect mixture of country and coastal. Tilba Lake Camp features commanding 360 degree views of Tilba Lake, the Pacific Ocean, Mount Dromedary and lush green paddocks.